Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm feeling randomness.

"Everyone seems to think I'm very ladylike.
That I'm very cultured and intelligent.
I drink alot of Diet Coke and belch.
I've been known to use the F word.
I tell dirty jokes.

I arm wrestle."
-Helena Bonham Carter.

I love her. :)

--------------------

I'm really feeling like I need to post random stuff on here.
Cuz....IDK why.
AH WELL. :D
--------------------------------
(I'm the blonde one. Panda is the pretty kitty. :) this is from way back when!)
Remember a few years ago?
When I was miserable?
When you were my only friend?
When I thought I was ugly and fat and nobody understood?
Remember that you were the only friend that would never talk about me or do anything to hurt me?
How we used to dance to Gwen Stefani and put tons of makeup on and Tu-tu's and leggings and then walk to the Cinema?
How we could draw anime and watch anime and talk about anime all the time?
Remember that I loved you and cats more than anything in the world?
I miss you being there all the time.
Now I have more friends, I'm at a different school, and we barely even talk.
But you're still my best friend.
I love you, Panda :)
-------------------------------
I FELT THE NEEEEED. to have a sweet emotional message!
------------------------------

Oh Weasleys. :)

I love 'em.

1 comment: