Monday, July 26, 2010

Girl Confessions

1. What is your first name?: Eleanor

2. Do you enjoy drama?: No, it's stupid.

3. Are you a girly girl?: ehhh..it's complicated. I hate sports. But I love action movies and gore and hate pink.

4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My dad. haha

5. Small or large purses?: Is medium acceptable?

6. Are you short?: I'm taller than most of my friends.

7. Do you like somebody: kinda.

8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: If it's my friends I act shocked and laugh. Cuz they do it ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. But a stranger? I would really be shocked.

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Depends if they're like caked in dirt and sweat haha

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: I used to a lot. But Last year gave out candy dressed up like a cat.

11. Are you double jointed?: IN MY HANDS and its awesome!

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: uuhh...on a small couch in a basement with 3 other people?

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: nope. Wait Idk...my sister might've.

15. Do you call anybody by their last name?: Sometimes.

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: Um...Idk.

“X” Marks the Spot:
[x] I do wear make up
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[xxxxxxx] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.

[] I like death/grind/black metal.
[] I like rap.
[] I like country
[x] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer.
[] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD.
[x] I get bored watching football.
[] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are confusing.
[x] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: white. haha

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: It depends if they look good with it. haha :)

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: nah.

20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: lots :))

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?: Not really...maybe. I don't think it was that bad.

22. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?: yeah a long time ago, but not anymore.

23. Do you like your life?: I love my life :)

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: yes. :/ Let's just say we're not friends anymore.

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Does pushed in count?

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Girls. I'm bad at talking to boys really. But I try...

27. How long have you had Facebook?: Since I was like...12.

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : No. Slapped plenty of girls.

29. What are your biggest fears?: Biggest? Spiders, tornadoes, and my parents dying.

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: definitely.

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: uh-huhhh

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a
cheater”?: I think you could tell if they really changed.

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: yup.

34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: sometimes.

35. Are you currently missing someone? I AM. rose :)

This guy or that guy?
Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Definitley Punk. If it's the kind I like.

Preppy or Cowboy?: IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE EITHER...preppy.

Face or Body?: faceee. body isn't bad though.

Sweet or Sexy?: sweet.

Well-educated or Dropout?: well-educated!

Armani or Abercrombie?: Neither.

City-slicker or Rural Guy?:never rural guy.

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I like all of them hehe

Contacts or Glasses?: If they look good in glasses, then I'm fine with either.

More Questions.
36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Eyeliner.

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: Neither.

38. Pumps or flats?: Flats <3

39. Skirts or pants?: Skirts

40. Socks or leggings?: leggings.

41. Hoodies or jackets?: Jackets :)

42. Heels or sneakers?: converse sneakers? or lame sneakers? If converse, then both.

43. Straight or curly hair?: both.

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: Both. Even though my ear peircing hole things are gone haha

45. White or black?: White

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Victoria's Secret.

47. Smoothies or lattes?: latte latte latte!!! :)

48. Diet or regular sodas?: Both.


49. Water or daiquiris?: waterr.

50. Pearls or diamonds?: diamonds.

51. Vintage or boho?: Vintage!!!!!

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: neither.

53. Lindsay or Hilary?: neither.

54. Ipod or cell phone?: Cell phone

55. Friends or family?: can I choose both? :)

56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: chapstick! Blue Rasperry. Or watermelon. Or Dr. Pepper :) hahaha

57. Manicure or pedicure?: neither.

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: neitherrr!

59. Love or peace?: Love.

60. Sunglasses or purses?: Sunglasses!

In a girl or guy…
Funny or Serious?: funny!!!

Romantic or Daredevil?: a romantic daredevil hahaha no jk, romantic!

Cute or Hot?: depends...

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: I don't care.

Long Hair or Short Hair?: LONG.

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Depends on what it looks like.

Clean-cut or Rough?: hmm.. a little bit of both :)

Good Dancer or Good Singer?: BOTH. hahaha

Baseball Player or Football Player?: Neither. Well..MAYBE football. (aka soccer)

Jock or Rebel?: Agh. Neither. Someone original. Not sporty but not a jerk head either.

Smoker or Non-smoker?: NON-SMOKER duh.

Druggie or Clean?: Clean! Hello?!

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Hate motorcyles.

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: Clean Shaven. Maybe a little stubble is ok if your older haha.

Younger or Older?: older.

Player or Loyal?: Who would even choose player?

NOW YOU TAKE IT! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment