Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I write when I'm bored.

I wrote this a while ago.
I found it in a notebook that was under my bed.
I write a lot when I'm bored.
-----------------------


I brought my knees up to my nose and wrapped my arms around them. I shook, not from being cold, because I sobbed. I sobbed silently, yet I felt like everyone was looking at me. Ashamed. Mad. Shocked. Expecting better things from me.
But no one was even around. I didn't know what I could do now. I obviously could not go to my family, my friends wouldn't understand, so that left one choice.
"Don't go up to the house, just come to my car."
"But why-"
"Just do it." I hung up.
-------------------------
There's more, SO TELL ME if you want it! :)
oh and Idk about the picture. I just found it online :P lol!
-wannabeauthor

1 comment: