Tuesday, August 3, 2010


1.What’s your favourite film of all time and why?

I don't really have one. I love tons of them. Tim Burton films and Harry Potter and Musicals. Those are the best. LOL
2.What was the best film you saw this last year and why?

OMG Don't make me choose...I guess...Alice In Wonderland and INCEPTION.
3.Who’s your favourite director and why?

TIM. BURTON. Amazing and creepy and different and I'm done!
4.Do you like black and white films? Why or why not?

Depends if they're entertaining.
5.Do you read film reviews? If so, which reviewers do you enjoy? If not, why?

If I'm wanting to see a film but I'm not sure if it's good because my friends all have different opinions, then I'll read one online. But I don't really know reviewers.
6.What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Do you like horror films? Why or why not?

I don't watch many horror films. I DO like slasher films. Where they're crazy people killing someone.Not aliens or rats turning into giant mutant rats killing everyone. OR CLOWNS. AGH.
7.Who’s your favourite actor and why?

Johnny Depp. Duh. LOL Bcuz he's amazing! He's always a different person and very very very talented and extremley hot. OH and also Leo Dicaprio! :)
8.Do you cry at movies? If so, which films make you cry?

Uh, sad movies make me cry. LOL But it's weird cuz I cried at Shudder Island...and not Gilbert Grape.
9.What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?

I can't choose that. Well, I guess Monty Python and The Holy Grail
10.Would you rather see a movie at the cinema or at home? Why?

As long as the cinema isn't extremley crowded. I like both. :)

-Wannabeauthor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment